Saturday, May 29

Welcome Back

So I started thinking the other day about making a vlog. I thought that it would be a lot of fun and that I would be able to put forth a lot of my ideas and be able to maybe influence some people. I don't know, I just thought that it would be really fun.

Then I realized that it was going to take up a lot of time and a lot of effort. This summer I won't have very much extra time with working full-time, taking two summer classes, and practicing for my Junior Recital. So then I fell back to this blog and asked myself these questions: Why wasn't I posting on my blog? Why did I want to start a v-log when I couldn't keep up with my first blog.

A few weeks after that, I answered my own question. I didn't want to work on my blog because I wanted to have an audience. A built-in audience. Someone to read my blog. Something that I didn't have then, and don't really have now.

Then I discovered something else. Sudden Inspiration! Maybe, just maybe I ought to post some, and then people will actually read my blog. Wow! What a thought!

So I shall persevere in my blog and post. At least, as much as I can post. And hope that people will read me. So, read! yay!

That is all. My agents need me now, so I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment