Saturday, May 7

Hello again, Friends. This was certainly unintentional; forsaking my blog for an entire semester. And now I find myself on the brink of Finals Week and procrastinating my last Saturday at school away. Would you like to hear about this rather strange Saturday? Of course you would.

It actually started last night when I forgot to set my alarm. So, I slept until 10:00 this morning. When I finally got up, my roomie and I packed up some stuff and made a storage/Wal-mart/Wendy's for lunch run. When we got back at 1:00, I had a slight headache, so I decided to lay down for a few minutes. Those few minutes turned it 3 hours, and I woke up at 4:00 pm. So I got up, loafed around the room, and finally decided to start studying for my first final. Five hours later, I feel rather confident about that test. Except for the one textbook I can't study, because I loaned it to a friend and they haven't returned it yet! So now I'm about to start a paper that isn't due until Friday, because I can. And I don't really have anything else to do. Except procrastinate.

So yes, that paragraph seems to sum up my entire semester quite succinctly. I'm almost finished with my Junior year of college and right now, I couldn't be happier. Well, I could if I were in bed asleep right now, but that's ok. I'm getting excited for this summer. I have so much planned to work on and to do. Practice piano for my senior recital, compose for my other senior recital, work with 4th graders, direct a children's musical, hang out with my brothers, and get involved with my church. Yeah, it's going to be a blast.

So that's it for now, because I can't convince myself that procrastinating is the best idea right now. I'm off to write that paper on "What is mathematics and why won't it go away?". Aren't you jealous. Of course you are.

1 comment:

  1. Hee-hee, this made me laugh! :P Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete