Wednesday, March 25

First Post!

This is my first post in my new blog! Sorry to my follower(s) out there - for not giving any warning that I was shutting down the first blog, but there was some baggage I needed to loose with it. This blog will be slightly different. I'm just going to post really random stuff on here - whatever I'm thinking of at the time. Hopefully I can post every day, but you know how long that resolution usually lasts. Anyway, be prepared to see just about anything on here.

To start off today's randomness, here's a link to an amusing/ interesting video from YouTube. Don't hurt me if you think it's stupid, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tcR19y7GPM

Hope you like it. See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! That youtube video was so... upsetting on so many levels! :P

    Nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete