Thursday, March 26

March 26, 2009

Sooo, yesterday was my birthday. In case you didn't know. And I turned 19!! Yay for 19! So, that's exciting, I guess. We're celebrating tonight. My mom made me lasagna and I think they got a cake. But, this weekend they took me to the King Tut display at the Dallas Museum of Art, and that was SO amazing! And I don't think that I need anything else for my birthday. But, they think that I'm entitled to presents or something, so I told them what I thought, but they are insisting. My brithday doesn't seem as important anymore for some reason. And less than normal seems more than adequate. But, I'm excited that my family cares for me anyway.

I got to go see a good friend today ;) I love seeing friends. So I hanged out at LeTu for the morning. And really enjoyed it. Immensely. And I get to see another friend at the library.

And since I really have nothing else to say, I'll leave you with this amusing interaction.

Otis: I just can't do it anymore!

Freddie: (Grabs The Chicken) Snap out of it! (SLAP) Pull yourself together man!! (SLAP SLAP SLAP) I don't care whatchya say! (SLAP) Snap out of it!

The Chicken: Shouldn't you be slapping Otis?

Freddie: Nah. He's much too big.

1 comment: