Friday, April 3

Oops! ;)

Hello Friends, Followers, and Fans!

Sorry to have left you all waiting for another post for so long. College life is quite hectic. In fact, it's downright crazy. I have been so busy this week. I pulled an all-nighter, and was up very late just about every night this week. Hopefully I can post something a little more often.

So, it's finally the weekend! I'm very excited. Tomorrow morning I'll be working at Tiger Serve Day. My fraternity is singing at nursing homes and things like that. Then I have homework....as usual. And, if I'm lucky, I'll be done in time to have some peeps over for open dorm night.

I went to guy's open dorm night tonight. We watched Dr. Horrible's Sing a Long Blog. Ya. It's interesting. The music is alright. I don't know what I think about the plot. It was sad, and pretty unexpected for such a light video. Anyway, I think I liked it, but I'll have to think about it more.

SO, that's enough for now, because I want to go to bed. Good night all! Until our next meeting...

P.S. points to who guesses the movie quote and character.

2 comments:

  1. What movie quote?!
    I'm confused!

    All nighters are bad!! tsk! Shame on you!
    Did everything get done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything got done for that day, but then I just had more dumped on me! But, such is life....

    ReplyDelete