Friday, April 10

Storms

Last night a massive storm system passed over my hometown. Because it is Easter weekend, a friend and I drove home from my school in Arkansas. This large storm system split into two also big cells that quickly developed into equally large storm systems. One of those systems traveled east, just to the north of the town I live in, and actually hitting the north side of town. The second system traveled northeast, then shifted to northwest, hitting my college and the town where several of my good friends live. My house didn't receive any hail damage, just heavy winds and rain, but my brother's house did get hail, though no substantial damage. I don't know how Hot Springs and Arkadelphia fared. Please pray for my friends and the school that they are all safe and that God protected them last night.

3 comments:

  1. ..How big was this storm?! To do that much dammage and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pretty big storm. Several counties had tornado and severe storm warnings. The sirens went off in my town and we weren't even directly hit. Watching the weather last night it seemed very large. I know that one lady my mom works with that lives 30 minutes north got a lot of hail. We even saw pics of baseball size hail on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! That's crazy!

    I hope no one was too seriously injured!!

    ReplyDelete